[baisl] Tutors in the Library

  • From: Rachel Shaw <rshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:23:09 +0000

Hi BAISL Community,

Many of our students utilize the services of private tutors. The tutors come to
Bay and work with their client during the students' free block during the
school day. Sometimes I have 4 or 5 tutors in the library at one time. I wanted
to find out from you all if this is a common scenario and what types of systems
your school has in place to monitor this.

-          Do tutors use your library space? How many? How often?

-          Does your school have any type of policy related to tutors and
school (or library) space?

Thank you!

Rachel

[http://www.bayschoolsf.org/images/bayschool.jpg]