[baisl] Re: The new BAISL listserv

  • From: Lauri Vaughan <Lauri.Vaughan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:12:24 +0000

Thank you, Lori!

Lori, would you mind making a short mention of this at our Fall meeting? Also,
do you have the email list that you sent this message to? (I'd love it as back
up for Sarah to send out our Oct. 15th agenda.)

Brian, I'm wondering if we can set up a link to this on our Ning?

Thanks soo very much!

Lauri J. Vaughan
President Bay Area Independent School Librarians
Upper School Campus Librarian
The Harker School
500 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129
408.345.9297
LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:LauriV@xxxxxxxxxx>

What I'm Reading... Shovel Ready by Adam Sternbergh
What I'm Hearing... The Secret Place  by Tana French