[baisl] The new BAISL listserv

  • From: Lori Deibel <Lori_Deibel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:32:34 -0700

Because we have changed our web site host, I had to migrate our listserv to
another provider. The bad news is that our listserv has been out of order for
about a week. The good new is that our new listserv is better!

You should now be able to send messages with attachments (under 5 Mb), view an
archive of all messages, and control your membership easily.

Send your messages to baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

You can change your email address or your mail delivery options at
http://www.freelists.org/list/baisl.

Online, searchable archives of the list are available at
http://www.freelists.org/archive/baisl, which is automatically updated as new
messages come in.

All of these instructions can also be found at our website at
http://baisl.wildapricot.org/Listserv.

Lori Deibel, Librarian
The Branson School
(415) 455-7133