[baisl] Re: The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians

  • From: Robin Gluck <rgluck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:53:41 +0000

Hi Jole,

I would love to acquire it. Let me know when I can pick it up.
Robin

Robin Gluck, Librarian
JCHS - Jewish Community High School of the Bay
1835 Ellis Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
www.jchsofthebay.org<http://www.jchsofthebay.org/>

Empowering Individuals | Enriching Community | Embracing Pluralism

[STD_EmailSignature_newbranding]

From: Jole Seroff <jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 1:25 PM
To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [baisl] Re: The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians

Following Sarah's lead:

We have a gently used 34 Volume set of the Grove Dictionary of
Art<http://www.amazon.com/Grove-Dictionary-Art-34-Set/dp/1884446000/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429647906&sr=8-1&keywords=the+grove+dictionary+of+art>.
Would anyone like to adopt it?
It would be excellent if you could pick it up at from us in Palo Alto, but
there is also the possibility that we could bring it to the next BAISL meeting
on 5/5.

Best,
Jole

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Helen Huber
<huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
If not taken I would love it.

Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
415-614-5117<tel:415-614-5117>

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108

“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each
thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it appears, discovering
that we have the strength to stare it down.”-Eleanor Roosevelt

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Sarah Levin
<slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
hi all,

I have a gently used 20-volume set of The New Grove Dictionary of Music and
Musicians<http://www.amazon.com/New-Grove-Dictionary-Music-Musicians/dp/1561591742/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424882509&sr=8-1&keywords=the+new+grove+dictionary+of+music+and+musicians>.
If you are in SF, I can have a parent volunteer drop it off for you. I can
also coordinate a meet up in the east bay if that is preferable.

Let me know if you are interested ASAP (or know someone who is)!

Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Levin
Librarian
The Urban School of San Francisco
www.urbanschool.org/library<http://www.urbanschool.org/library>
415-593-9528<tel:415-593-9528>

--
Jole Seroff
Director of Library and Information Services

WOMEN LEARNING I WOMEN LEADING

PNG image