[baisl] Thank you!

  • From: Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:36:34 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Wishing all of you a wonderful and restful summer vacation! Relax, read some
great books, and I look forward to seeing a few of you at ALA 2015 in San
Francisco.

If you have recently designed a Lower School K-4th grade 21st century library,
please e-mail me your successes, challenges, and anything else that will be
useful.

I meet with architects next week,

Thanks,
Debra

Debra Cardone
Hamlin School
San Francisco, CA
CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it, and please
notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx