[baisl] Textbooks!

  • From: Lori Deibel <Lori_Deibel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:28:42 -0700

I inherited some of the burden of managing textbooks at our school, and it is,
hands down, my least favorite part of my job (surprised?). I have a teacher
that is willing to work with me on coming up with a better system, and I'm
hoping to get some input from my peer schools on when textbooks are selected,
how the information about titles is communicated to students, and how they are
expected to get them.

I am hoping that very few of you actually have a part in this in your school,
but any information you send me would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Lori Deibel, Librarian
The Branson School
(415) 455-7133