[baisl] Re: Suggestions for selling new textbooks and supplemental materials

  • From: Max Hackman <mfhackman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 16:55:06 -0400

bigwords.com has always been helpful for selling and buying textbooks from
my personal experiences.

Max Hackman

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Mei Yang <meiyang@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

You could try www.bookfinder.com

They aggregate book buyback places so it's pretty handy to use, although
we haven't had huge luck finding buyers of old editions. Since your books
are new, it might work!

-Mei

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 1:01 PM, Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Our school adopted a new math program and our fifth grade teacher has 60+
new (still in the sealed box) 5th grade textbooks, two tubs of math
manipulative and workbooks. Anyone have a source other than Amazon or
Better World Books for purchasing these materials?
I remember years ago, I'd give the ISBN numbers to a textbook rep who
would come on campus and haul away my books leaving me with a check. Can't
find that source in my files. Appreciate all suggestions.
Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415-614-5117

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108

“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time,
meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it
appears, discovering that we have the strength to stare it down.”-Eleanor
Roosevelt

--
Mei Yang
Saint Francis High School Library