[baisl] Seymour Simon says...Come see StarWalk at CSLA!

  • From: Scott Bloom <palmsprings@xxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 08:19:16 -0800

Please stop by booth #54 at the Centennial CSLA Conference this Thursday and
Friday and learn what StarWalk Kids Media is all about. Our West Coast
representative, Scott Bloom will be there to:

Answer all your questions about and demonstrate the StarWalk Reader
Show you our great non-fiction and fiction eBooks for grades K-8, and
Introduce you to the new (later this Fall) StarWalk Writer!
Come see what current BAISL school customers, including Synergy School and
Cathedral School for Boys are enjoying about using StarWalk!

See you there,

Scott

Scott Bloom
scott.bloom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:scott.bloom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>