[baisl] Re: Self-Check Circulation Desk

  • From: Trevor Calvert <tcalvert@xxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:59:57 -0700

Hi Debra,

We do have a very old-tech self check-out system: a clipboard with a form.
The students write down the accession code, the title, and their name and
then we check them out when we get back to the desk.

~Trevor

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:19 PM, Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Do any of you have a self-check out circulation desk? If so, do you have
it for lower School, middle School, or high school?

Thanks for feedback,
Debra

Hamlin School, Librarian
San Francisco, Ca

CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
email and any attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding
it, and please notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx

---
Trevor Calvert
Interim Library Director
Echoes Literary Journal Advisor
Marin Academy
http://malibrary.wordpress.com
http://guides.ma.org/
tcalvert@xxxxxx
(415) 482-3238
---
“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back
the right one.”
― Neil Gaiman