[baisl] Seeking Nominees for the BAISL Founders Award

  • From: Robin Gluck <rgluck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:46:18 +0000

Seeking Nominees for the BAISL Founders Award
The BAISL Founders Award for Distinguished Service is an annual award given to
a single BAISL member who has demonstrated innovation and imagination in
management of a school library as well as generosity toward the BAISL
membership. This award recognizes service to our profession and to BAISL and
its history. The
BAISL Founders Award for Distinguished Service is awarded by nomination.  The
award is given at the BAISL spring meeting. The Nominee will be an active
member BAISL for a minimum of five years. Please send a description of
outstanding service to our profession and to BAISL, no longer than one page,
emailed to Robin Gluck, rgluck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rgluck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Robin Gluck, Librarian
JCHS - Jewish Community High School of the Bay
1835 Ellis Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
www.jchsofthebay.org<http://www.jchsofthebay.org/>

Empowering Individuals | Enriching Community | Embracing Pluralism

[STD_EmailSignature_newbranding]

PNG image