[baisl] Re: SF Friends School BAISL meeting details

  • From: Trevor Calvert <tcalvert@xxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:46:24 -0700

Hi Jason,

Are there any good spots for motorcycle parking?

Best,
Trevor

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 8:14 AM, Jason Stone <jstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello everyone.

We're looking forward to seeing many of you at Tuesday's BAISL meeting
here at San Francisco Friends School.

SFFS is located at 250 Valencia Street in San Francisco (near 14th
Street). Parking will be tough, so if possible, carpool or BART. The
16th/Mission BART station is only three blocks away. There is one small
parking lot on 14th Street between Valencia and Mission, with
first-come-first-served spots costing $15 for the day. Street parking is
metered on Valencia, and two-hour in other nearby areas. Our meeting
agenda has a break at 11am and lunch from 12:10pm until 1pm, so if you end
up in two-hour parking, you'll need to move your car during those breaks.

Once you reach the school, the entrance is on the small alleyway called
Brosnan to the south of our building. Buzz to be let in, and then sign in
at the reception desk. I'll have signage posted to point you upstairs
through our K-4 Library to the Learning Commons. Light breakfast and coffee
will be ready by 8:15am, and the meeting starts at 9am.

See you soon!

Jason Stone
Learning Commons Coordinator
San Francisco Friends School