[baisl] SF Friends School BAISL meeting details

  • From: Jason Stone <jstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 08:14:41 -0700

Hello everyone.

We're looking forward to seeing many of you at Tuesday's BAISL meeting here
at San Francisco Friends School.

SFFS is located at 250 Valencia Street in San Francisco (near 14th Street).
Parking will be tough, so if possible, carpool or BART. The 16th/Mission
BART station is only three blocks away. There is one small parking lot on
14th Street between Valencia and Mission, with first-come-first-served
spots costing $15 for the day. Street parking is metered on Valencia, and
two-hour in other nearby areas. Our meeting agenda has a break at 11am and
lunch from 12:10pm until 1pm, so if you end up in two-hour parking, you'll
need to move your car during those breaks.

Once you reach the school, the entrance is on the small alleyway called
Brosnan to the south of our building. Buzz to be let in, and then sign in
at the reception desk. I'll have signage posted to point you upstairs
through our K-4 Library to the Learning Commons. Light breakfast and coffee
will be ready by 8:15am, and the meeting starts at 9am.

See you soon!

Jason Stone
Learning Commons Coordinator
San Francisco Friends School