[baisl] Research Relevance Colloquium Registration Update

  • From: Jole Seroff <jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:41:21 -0700

It's been very exciting to see so many BAISL members registering for
the Research
Relevance Colloquium at Castilleja School
<http://www.castilleja.org/page.cfm?p=942570> in June. Check the
Preliminary Program now live on our website!

We are honored by the support of the Grants and Awards committee, and
gratified by the interest from BAISL members. In response to the surge of
registrations, we have managed to arrange for a few extra spots at the
discounted BAISL registration rate. These last few spots will likely go
quickly. Remember to enter BAISL as the discount code. Once these final
spots are filled that option will no longer be visible.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
-Jole
--
Jole Seroff
Director of Library and Information Services

WOMEN LEARNING I WOMEN LEADING