[baisl] Re: Reminder: Meeting on October 14th

  • From: Cathy Rettberg <crettberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:22:19 -0700

Thanks Lori!

---------
Cathy Rettberg, Head Librarian
Menlo School
Atherton, CA
http://library.menloschool.org

What I'm reading:
*Everything, Everything/*Yoon

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 8:07 AM, Lori Deibel <Lori_Deibel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I asked the technical support staff at Wild Apricot (our website host) if
it’s possible for event registrants to cancel their registration, and this
feature is not supported at this time. I’ve submitted it as a feature
request, so it may be possible in the future!

Lori Deibel, Librarian
The Branson School
(415) 455-7133

From: <baisl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Cathy Rettberg <
crettberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, October 2, 2015 at 7:58 AM
To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nicole Hunter <
nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx>, Ann Lane <anlane@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [baisl] Re: Reminder: Meeting on October 14th

​Good morning - I had registered to come to the conference, but yesterday
a teacher booked a research assignment that week. (Darn teachers) I won't
be able to attend but there is no way to "unregister." Might be nice to add
that feature if possible​; meanwhile I'm sorry to miss out but I'm looking
forward to doing a new research project this year with our seventh graders!

Cathy

---------
Cathy Rettberg, Head Librarian
Menlo School
Atherton, CA
http://library.menloschool.org

What I'm reading:
*Everything, Everything/*Yoon

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Nicole Hunter <nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello members—

I wanted to remind you that our first meeting of the year is coming in
less than two weeks on October 14th from 1-4pm. Ann Lane will be hosting
us at St. Francis High School in Mountain View. Because this is the day of
the PSAT administration there should be plenty of on-campus parking.
Directions
can be found here <http://www.sfhs.com/page.cfm?p=520>.

Please RSVP by registering on the BAISL website
<http://baisl.org/event-2046879>.

On our agenda for the day:

· *Speaker:* Erin Berman, Project Manager for Technology &
Innovation of the San Jose Public Library.

· *Activity:* Changing our practice through professional growth.
We will hear from conference grant recipients in small groups and discuss
how they are putting their professional development into practice.

· *Business meeting:* Updates from committees and officers

I am looking forward to seeing and learning from you all!

Best,

Nicole.

Nicole Hunter

Librarian, San Francisco University High School

Vice President, Bay Area Independent School Librarians

3065 Jackson Street

San Francisco, CA 94115

415.447.3123

nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx