[baisl] Re: Reminder: Meeting on October 14th

  • From: "Becky Zeren" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bzeren" for DMARC)
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:18:57 -0700

I am sorry I won't be able to attend. It is the week of our Book Fair.
Wishing you all the best, Becky Zeren

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Nicole Hunter <nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hello members—

I wanted to remind you that our first meeting of the year is coming in
less than two weeks on October 14th from 1-4pm. Ann Lane will be hosting
us at St. Francis High School in Mountain View. Because this is the day of
the PSAT administration there should be plenty of on-campus parking.
Directions
can be found here <http://www.sfhs.com/page.cfm?p=520>.

Please RSVP by registering on the BAISL website
<http://baisl.org/event-2046879>.

On our agenda for the day:

· *Speaker:* Erin Berman, Project Manager for Technology &
Innovation of the San Jose Public Library.

· *Activity:* Changing our practice through professional growth.
We will hear from conference grant recipients in small groups and discuss
how they are putting their professional development into practice.

· *Business meeting:* Updates from committees and officers

I am looking forward to seeing and learning from you all!

Best,

Nicole.

Nicole Hunter

Librarian, San Francisco University High School

Vice President, Bay Area Independent School Librarians

3065 Jackson Street

San Francisco, CA 94115

415.447.3123

nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx