[baisl] Reminder: Meeting on October 14th

  • From: Nicole Hunter <nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 22:08:32 +0000

Hello members-
I wanted to remind you that our first meeting of the year is coming in less
than two weeks on October 14th from 1-4pm. Ann Lane will be hosting us at St.
Francis High School in Mountain View. Because this is the day of the PSAT
administration there should be plenty of on-campus parking. Directions can be
found here<http://www.sfhs.com/page.cfm?p=520>.
Please RSVP by registering on the BAISL website<http://baisl.org/event-2046879>.
On our agenda for the day:

* Speaker: Erin Berman, Project Manager for Technology & Innovation of
the San Jose Public Library.

* Activity: Changing our practice through professional growth. We will
hear from conference grant recipients in small groups and discuss how they are
putting their professional development into practice.

* Business meeting: Updates from committees and officers
I am looking forward to seeing and learning from you all!

Best,
Nicole.

Nicole Hunter
Librarian, San Francisco University High School
Vice President, Bay Area Independent School Librarians
3065 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
415.447.3123
nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx