[baisl] Reminder: Call for Proposals - Research Relevance @ Castilleja

  • From: Tasha Bergson-Michelson <tbergsonmichelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 13:56:19 -0800

(Please excuse cross-posting)

Hi all,

We are so excited to offer an additional opportunity to gather for
professional development here in the Bay Area. Castilleja Library's Research
Relevance: K-12 Library Instruction for the 21st Century
<http://www.castilleja.org/researchrelevance> will take place June 24-25,
in Palo Alto, CA.  The call for proposals for concurrent sessions is open
now, and we will be accepting submissions through Friday, November 28,
2014. It would be our delight to feature the great work going on here in
our area!

We are looking for innovative, hands-on sessions examining essential
information skills and/or strategies and pedagogy to best support today’s
learners. Preference will be given to sessions emphasizing participatory,
collaborative structures that provide attendees with resources for use at
their sites.

Conference information and starter topic ideas, as well as the form to
submit a session proposal: castilleja.org/researchrelevance
<http://www.castilleja.org/page.cfm?p=942570>.

If you want to come and explore these topics with us without running a
session, registration will open in January. You can sign up for updates here
<http://www.castilleja.org/page.cfm?p=942570> as well.

Questions? Email ResearchRelevance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Tasha Bergson-Michelson, Instructional and Programming Librarian

Jole Seroff, Director of Library and Information Services

--
Tasha Bergson-Michelson
Instructional and Programming Librarian
1310 Bryant St.