[baisl] Re: Quick survey questions

  • From: Judy Scudder <jbscudder@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 08:54:31 -0800

We love our OverDrive, and I personally prefer to read on a device for
fiction. But many of our students and faculty prefer print.
I was very interested in what Debbie said about ebook sales leveling off.
Here is a short article about that.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/08/08/e-book-sales-are-leveling-off-heres-why/
Judy Scudder

--

Judy Scudder  | Director of Library Services

1055 Ellis Street, San Francisco, CA 94109

415.775.6626 ext. 732 Desk

jbscudder@xxxxxxxx |  http://www.shcp.edu