[baisl] Re: Quick survey questions

  • From: Becky Zeren <bzeren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:45:48 -0800

Anne,
Thanks for creating this conversation. It is interesting to see the
different ways we all make our libraries work within the challenges. The
one quiet thing I did a few years ago to make the point about extra
shelving--I put some bins on the floor for certain popular authors--like
the Riordan and Hunter books--near where they should be shelved. I really
never asked for the extra shelves; a board member noticed the need, and
provided designated funds! It took a couple of years, but...it worked. I
just never let the lack of adequate shelving get in my way of buying
fabulous, new books. Good luck, BZ