[baisl] Re: Printer Paper Waste

  • From: Cathy Rettberg <crettberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 10:48:45 -0800

We have free printing and for years we had so much waste it was really
frustrating. We moved to 1:1 ipads two years ago, and lots more student
work and assessment is being done via Google docs, Haiku and other digital
means. Our paper use has dropped significantly - far less waste paper left
on the copier, far fewer "we need more paper" requests. I wish I had been
keeping track as it would be interesting to have data on this.

Cathy

---------
Cathy Rettberg, Head Librarian
Menlo School