[baisl] Re: Possible Jack Gantos Visit

  • From: Catherine Sullivan <catherinesul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:05:43 -0700

Hello Liz

I will talk with my administration this afternoon. Maybe we can talk
tomorrow, if you have some time to chat.

Thanks,

Catherine

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 15, 2014, at 9:18, Liz Patel <lpricepatel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Our school would love to invite Jack Gantos to speak to students and
parents as part of the roll-out of our new writing curriculum.
Jack is an amazing presenter for all ages, K-12. And our teachers fell in
love with his talk at the TCRWP institute this summer. We are working with
Books Inc. to see if he might be able to come around the time of our book
fair, December 9-12 (but dates flexible). He does charge an honorarium and
travel fees. If you are interested in sharing the travel fees and can think
about an honorarium for him to spend a day at your school, too, give me a
call.

Cheers!

___
Liz Price Patel