[baisl] Re: Possible Jack Gantos Visit

  • From: Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:12:12 -0700

That's exactly when I'm having my book fair but having an author there
isn't in the cards for me during the book fair.  Let me know how that goes.

--
Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA  94108

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.-Gandhi