[baisl] Possible Jack Gantos Visit

  • From: Liz Patel <lpricepatel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

Our school would love to invite Jack Gantos to speak to students and parents as
part of the roll-out of our new writing curriculum.
Jack is an amazing presenter for all ages, K-12. And our teachers fell in love
with his talk at the TCRWP institute this summer. We are working with Books
Inc. to see if he might be able to come around the time of our book fair,
December 9 -12 (but dates flexible). He does charge an honorarium and travel
fees. If you are interested in sharing the travel fees and can think about an
honorarium for him to spend a day at your school, too, give me a call.

Cheers!

___
Liz Price Patel
Head Librarian, 8th Grade Advisor/Dean