[baisl] Poet Visit - Week of April 18th?

  • From: Jennifer DeSousa <jdesousa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:00:11 -0800

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone would be interesting in hosting poet Douglas Florian
and share his travel expenses the week of April 18th (except Friday)?

His honorarium is $1,800 per day not including travel expenses from New
York, and he will only come if we can get a couple of schools in the area
on board.

April is National Poetry month and he has also written several nature-based
poems so it's a nice tie-in with Earth Day as well. He also does his own
artwork for his books.

If you could please let me know if you're interested by Nov 20th, I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Jennifer de Sousa