[baisl] Re: Old Checkout pockets and cards

  • From: "Weber, Ann" <aweber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 15:35:35 +0000

Pam;
Thank you so much. I think this little library is getting a good start.
Ann

Ann Weber
Director of Library and Research Services
Bellarmine College Preparatory
960 W. Hedding St.
San Jose, CA 9126
www.bcp.org<http://www.bcp.org/>
aweber@xxxxxxx<mailto:aweber@xxxxxxx>

"The watering of a garden requires as much judgment as the seasoning of a soup."
~Helena Rutherford Ely