[baisl] Re: Old Checkout pockets and cards

  • From: Laura Mauler <lauramauler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:01:54 -0700

I have two boxes of book cards, I believe unopened, that we don't need
anymore. Possibly other supplies, although I'm home sick and can't remember
off the top of my head. I can't attend the meeting next week, but I'm happy
to hold them until we can meet, or possibly ship them to you.

*Laura Mauler, MLIS*
*Librarian*
Drew School
2901 California Street
San Francisco CA 94115
415.430.3718 (direct)

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Weber, Ann <aweber@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, Ann;

When we remodeled, we disposed of all the extraneous supplies. Hope you
or someone else finds something.

See you next week,

Ann