[baisl] May 5th BAISL meeting details

  • From: Jason Stone <jstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:53:14 -0700

Hello BAISL.

I wanted to do a final check on my RSVP list for next week's meeting.
Thanks to all of you replied via email or on the web site. Can you check
the list below to make sure I have you recorded correctly as a 'yes'?

Also, if you have any dietary restrictions (vegetarian, gluten free),
please let me know those as well.

I'll send one more message with directions and suggestions for dealing with
city parking! See you all soon.

Alexa StonemanAnnette CountsBernie MorrisseyBrian ThomasCarolyn KarisCatherine
SullivanCathy RettbergDaina DickmanDebbie AbilockDebbie HughesElaine SeedElsa
TownsendGailyn MirandaHannah GomezJason StoneJenny AndrusJessica SimonsJo
MelinsonJole SeroffJudy ScudderJunia ZiblayKatrina DeliramichKatrina NyeKerry
FenderLauri VaughnLisa ShanerMallory BickleyMark RoquetMary Anne McGill Mary
GoglioMelissa MendiolaMollie HawkinsPatrick Vallez-KellyRachel ShawRenee
OteroRenee RamigRobin GluckSue SmithSusanne DeRisiSuzanne GellerTasha
Bergson-MichelsonTevis Jones

Jason Stone
Learning Commons Coordinator
San Francisco Friends School