[baisl] Less than a week away!

  • From: "Sarah Levin" <slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:35:30 -0800

Hello BAISL Members,

Please consider joining us next Tuesday from 9-3 for our meeting hosted by
Alexa Stoneman at St. Patrick - St. Vincent High School in Vallejo.

We'll be focusing on scope and sequence, learning from our expert members, and
hearing from SJSU iSchool Professor Debbie Faires.

Also of note, we'll be discussing two issues, membership and spending, that
have been hot topics of discussion for at least 2 years with the hopes of
voting on them by the end of the year. Both membership and spending have been
two issues we've had lively debates on in the past. The time has come to give
these important issues closure.

If you haven't already, please RSVP on the BAISL site or send me an email at
slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sarah Levin
Librarian
The Urban School of San Francisco
www.urbanschool.org/library