[baisl] Re: Large freestanding bookshelf structure - can anyone use it?

  • From: Linden Van Wert-Weisberg <linden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: School Library Listserve <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:53:13 +0000

Hello all--

I believe the freestanding unit is made up of stand alone units that can be
separated from it. As I recall, it was assembled on site by the contractor
rather than the fabricator. The top is screwed on and when removed I think you
can see which units are connected and which not. All units are strictly
rectangular despite the apparent curved form.

And as to vendor, it was a cabinet maker in Benicia that did them, though I
don't recall the name. Excellent work.

Linden