[baisl] K-5 Encyclopedias

  • From: Jennifer DeSousa <jdesousa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:41:55 -0700

Good morning!

Wondering if you have any recommendations for online encyclopedias for K-5.

We have the World Book suite, which is great, through Ed1Stop, however,
it's challenging for the students to access (we use it here at school with
teacher guidance).

I'm thinking about subscribing to something additionally so the students
can access it directly and easily on their own.

I'm looking at Britannica or perhaps Scholastic Pebble and TrueFlix......

Any thoughts/opinions or other recommendations?

Thank you!  I'm always grateful for the sharing!

Sincerely,
Jennifer de Sousa
Librarian
The Carey School