[baisl] Re: International students...?

  • From: "Sarah Stewman" <sstewman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 10:34:27 -0800

Hello Debbie,
We have a good size population of international students here at
Stevenson. What are you inquiring about?

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Stewman
Library Director
Stevenson School
3152 Forest Lake Rd.
Pebble Beach, CA 93933

sstewman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
831-625-8329

A Delight in Learning,  Passion For Achievement, and Academic Success ...
for a Joyful Life