[baisl] Interested in Intellectual Freedom?

  • From: Jole Seroff <jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 08:42:31 -0800

Greetings,

I am writing an article for an upcoming issue of Knowledge Quest which will
be focused on the theme of intellectual freedom. I've been asked to write
specifically about this theme within the context of independent schools. I
would love to hear from a range of BAISL colleagues about your thoughts and
experiences. I am particularly interested in how we craft curriculum to
educate our students on these critical issues.

If you would be interested in a discussion about intellectual freedom,
please respond to me directly at jseroff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If there are several folks interested we'll see if we can schedule a group
conversation via Google Hangouts. I'd be thrilled to have one-on-one chats
with you as well.

Thanks for considering!
-Jole

--
Jole Seroff
Director of Library and Information Services

WOMEN LEARNING I WOMEN LEADING