[baisl] Re: Fwd: questions re curriculum & the library

  • From: "Alexa Stoneman" <a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:57:37 -0800

We use Rubicon Atlas.  The library’s curriculum is mapped and integrated.

Alexa

Alexa Stoneman, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Director of Technology and Library Services

St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School

1500 Benicia Rd., Vallejo, CA 94591

e   <mailto:a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx> a.stoneman@xxxxxxxx

t   (707) 644-4425 x482