[baisl] Free Latin Books/Textbooks

  • From: Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:44:12 -0700

Here's the set I'm giving away. Please let me know if you're interested.
-Helen

*Textbooks*

*Cambridge Latin Course Unit 1 (27)*
North American 3rd Edition, 2003 (Press Syndicate of the University of
Cambridge)
ISBN 0-521-34379-8 hardback

*Pompeii * by Peter Connolly *(40)*
Oxford University Press, 1998 reprint
ISBN 0-19-917-158-0 paperback

*Cambridge Latin Course Unit 2 (18)*
North American 3rd Edition, 2003 (Press Syndicate of the University of
Cambridge)
ISBN 0-521-34381-X hardback

*Audio*

*Cambridge Latin Course Unit 1 Audio CD (2)*
ISBN 0-521-00502-7

*Cambridge Latin Course Unit 2 Audio CD (2)*
ISBN 0-521-00507-8

*Cambridge Latin Course Unit 3 Audio CD (1)*
ISBN 0-521-52551-9

*Cambridge Latin Course Unit 4 Audio CD (1)*
ISBN 0-521-52552-7

*War with Troy: The Story of Achilles (Audio CDs) (1)*

*ISBN 0-9542794-4-1*
Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415-614-5117

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA 94108

“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting
each thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it appears,
discovering that we have the strength to stare it down.”-Eleanor Roosevelt