[baisl] Re: Experience with streaming video?

  • From: Rachel Shaw <rshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:31:38 -0700

Thanks for your feedback! It seems like a self-curated streaming video
collection would be ideal!

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Mary Goglio <mgoglio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Rachel,
We subscribed to Classroom Video on Demand but just canceled our
subscription because it wasn't used. We're trying to figure out how to
pitch some of the great streaming resources that are becoming available
through our local public libraries. I'm curious to hear what other folks
have to say. Thanks for introducing the topic.
Mary

Mary Goglio, Library Director
Head Royce School
4315 Lincoln Avenue
Oakland, CA 94103
510-531-13000-x2202

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Rachel Shaw <rshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Librarian Colleagues,

For those of you who have streaming video collections, I have some
questions:

Which companies do you use?
Are there any technical support issues?
How do students & faculty have access to them?
Do students & faculty use them/enjoy them?
Anything else about your experience that would be helpful to know?

Thank you in advance!!

Rachel

--

*Rachel Shaw*