[baisl] Re: Experience with ScienceDirect College Edition

  • From: Catherine Sullivan <catherinesul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:03:51 -0800

Hello there

We are also interested in Elsevier's Science Direct.  I am wondering if we
could obtain some consortium pricing:)  Please share any feedback you may
receive regarding Science Direct.

Happy Holidays

Catherine

Catherine Sullivan
Librarian
+ 415-558-2048

*French American International School | International High School*
*Lycée International Franco-Américain*
150 Oak Street | San Francisco, CA 94102 | USA
www.frenchamericansf.org

What I am reading?
*The Secret Place by Tana French and The Orphan Master's Son by Adam
Johnson*