[baisl] Re: Expectations at your school around buying materials and being reimbursed?

  • From: Cathy Rettberg <crettberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:12:05 -0800

We have a corporate Amazon account. The business office set it up -
apparently it was very easy and we have had it for many years. I pay for
Prime so we generally have our books two days after I place the order, and
sometimes the next day. On rare occasions I pay for one day shipping but
usually I have enough warning for two days to be fine. I used Follett years
ago but I wanted to be responsive to teachers' and students' requests so
this works out well for us. It does mean doing our own processing but that
isn't a problem for us.

Cathy

---------
Cathy Rettberg, Head Librarian