[baisl] Re: Expectations at your school around buying materials and being reimbursed?

  • From: "Lemon, Katy" <klemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:07:26 -0800

The school has a credit card and an account with Amazon Prime and all I
have to do is find what I want to order, copy the item(s), and send them to
the assistant business manager who orders them for me.  When the bill
comes, I fill out the PO and sign it.  It is easy and I get my books in a
couple of days.

Katy Lemon

Librarian
klemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx