[baisl] Re: Do you have a subscription to Oddizzi database resource?

  • From: Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:50:44 +0000

Hi Carolyn,
Hope all is well. Thank you for sharing your link for world and school. It
looks interesting, and I am passing it on to the teacher doing Global
Citizenship. The price for the subscription is very affordable.  The Oddizzi is
very expensive! I think it is $900.00 for the school year, so I am hoping to
get feedback just like you sent me.
Thank you,
Debra

From: Carolyn Karis <carolynkaris@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:carolynkaris@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 5:29 PM
To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Haven't used Oddizzi but have used the World and I
http://www.worldandischool.com/
Carolyn Karis

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Debra Cardone
<Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,
We have added a Global Citizenship component to our curriculum this year. I
have a Lower School teacher that wants to use Oddizzi as a library resource.
Do any of you use this subscription? If you know the product, please contact me
and give feedback on it.

  Please open the link below for more information.

http://www.oddizzi.com

Thank you,

Debra Cardone, Librarian
Hamlin School
2120 Broadway Street
San Francisco, CA  94115
415-674-5414<tel:415-674-5414>

 CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it, and please
notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx>