[baisl] Re: Discussion on BAISL forum invited!

  • From: Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 19:58:22 -0700

Too bad that I was not able to attend what might be voted as my last
meeting.  Sadly, although I have fourteen years experience as  "librarian"
and  over three decades in the classroom, as a reading consultant and as an
administrator, I don't seem to qualify for Baisl membership if a MLIS
credential is your guiding light.
_Helen (who is not technically a librarian)

Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
415-614-5117

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA  94108

“We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting
each thing that comes up, seeing it as not as dreadful as it appears,
discovering that we have the strength to stare it down.”-Eleanor Roosevelt