[baisl] Re: Digital Magazines

  • From: "Weber, Ann" <aweber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:37:04 +0000

Ann;
I don’t have an answer, but my suggestion would be to ask MacWorld what they
propose for school libraries.
Ann

Ann Weber
Director of Library and Research Services
Bellarmine College Preparatory
960 W. Hedding St.
San Jose, CA 9126
www.bcp.org<http://www.bcp.org/>
aweber@xxxxxxx<mailto:aweber@xxxxxxx>

"The watering of a garden requires as much judgment as the seasoning of a soup."
~Helena Rutherford Ely