[baisl] Re: Collection Size / Going Bookless

  • From: Lissa Crider <lcrider@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:08:31 -0700

Hello Laura, good luck with your meeting tomorrow.

Lick-Wilmerding High School Library
FTE 460
Book Collection 25,000
Ebook collection 80,000
(to supplement the CURATED collection by the library and faculty)
Books purchased annually (estimate)  500 added to the permanent collection

Lissa Crider, Librarian