[baisl] Call for lightning rounds for January meeting

  • From: Nicole Hunter <nmhunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 07:28:11 -0800

Hello BAISL members,

After reading the feedback from our fall meeting one of the things that
really stood out was how much you want to hear from each other. To that
end I am soliciting proposals for (new and improved!) lightning rounds
for our January 28th meeting on the theme of tools and resources.

Do you have a favorite tool that you use in your library? We want to
hear about all kinds of tools: free websites, tricks on your favorite
database, a graphic organizer you use with students, anything you use
that enhances your work in the library. We will be sharing out about the
tools we love in 20 minute sessions--roughly 10 minutes for presenting
and 10 minutes for discussion. I'd love representation from all grade
levels and many different interpretations of "tool." These sessions are
meant to be lively and interactive, so let loose your ideas! Please
email me (nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx [1]) with the following:

* The tool you would like to share
* The grade level you use it with
* A short blurb about what you will be discussing
* Will you need AV equipment?

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Nicole.

Nicole Hunter
Librarian, San Francisco University High School
Vice President, Bay Area Independent School Librarians
3065 Jackson Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
415.447.3123

nicole.hunter@xxxxxxxxx