[baisl] Re: Book Suggestion - Signing Gloria Steinem

  • From: "Weber, Ann" <aweber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:04:03 +0000

Debra;
I recently replaced Outrageous Acts and Every Day Rebellion by Gloria Steinem
with a new paperback.  I don't remember if a hard cover was available.  I
purchased it from Amazon.  I want it in our collection, even though I am not
certain that the Bellarmine boys will be interested.
Good luck,
Ann

Ann Weber
Director of Library and Research Services
Bellarmine College Preparatory
960 W. Hedding St.
San Jose, CA 9126
www.bcp.org<http://www.bcp.org/>
aweber@xxxxxxx<mailto:aweber@xxxxxxx>

"The watering of a garden requires as much judgment as the seasoning of a soup."
~Helena Rutherford Ely