[baisl] Book Suggestion - Signing Gloria Steinem

  • From: Debra Cardone <Cardone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:20:08 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

One of our 4th graders is doing a research project on Gloria Steinem, and the
best news is her class will have an opportunity to me one of the founding
mothers of contemporary feminism next week.  On short notice, I need to locate
a hardbound book for her to sign for our library.

It will be housed in our professional collection for faculty and parents.

Do any of you have a recommendation?  The 4th grade teacher was thinking of
Revolution from Within: a Book of Self-Esteem, but it was published in 1993,
and it may be out of print.

Has anyone read As If Women Matter? It is a reader with essays and highlights
her time in India.

Debra Cardone, Librarian
Hamlin School
San Francisco, CA
 CONFIDENTIAL: The Hamlin School This email and attachments are sent by The
Hamlin School and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments without reading, printing, copying, or forwarding it, and please
notify us. helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxx