[baisl] Re: Book Purchasing

  • From: Catherine Sullivan <catherinesul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:20:24 -0800

At French American International School, we purchase large orders from
France  with CUFAY.  For large orders in English, we use Titlewave and our
Amazon Corporate Account.  Thanks for reminding me about Powells, I will
set up an account.

I fill out the PO and send the bills to accounting.

Thanks,

Catherine

Catherine Sullivan
Librarian
+ 415-558-2048

*French American International School | International High School*
*Lycée International Franco-Américain*
150 Oak Street | San Francisco, CA 94102 | USA
www.frenchamericansf.org

What I am reading?
*All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr *