[baisl] Re: Book Purchasing

  • From: Laurie Prothro <laurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 08:03:50 -0800

I do major book orders through Follett's Titlewave, using our Library
Media/Tech department credit card, but if I need something quickly I try to
use Powell's Books rather than Amazon, in an effort to support independent
bookstores. I keep track of my expenses on a spreadsheet, but our billing
department handles payment for everything.

--
*Laurie Prothro*
*Librarian*