[baisl] Best New Books for Young Adults workshop @ Santa Clara County Office of Education

  • From: Tevis Jones <tevis.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Beth Olshewsky <Beth_Olshewsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:06:15 -0700

Registration closes today for *Patti Tjomsland: Best New Books for Young
Adults* at Santa Clara County Office of Education in San Jose, CA. All are
welcome to attend this exciting full-day workshop covering the best of the
best in YA Literature, how to match these new selections with your
particular school community and support literacy work with these titles. At
only $65, including Lunch and Patti’s What's New in Young Adult Literature
Workshop Book, this is an unabeatable deal. (Similar workshops cost $239
for the day.)

There are likely to be secondary independent school librarians who would
enjoy attending also. If they miss the registration cut-off today, and they
call our office 408-453-6800, we’ll try to add them if there’s still space.

Register here: http://santaclara.k12oms.org/eventdetail.php?id=89481

Have a great day, and happy reading,

Beth Olshewsky

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image023.jpg@01CD036D.2D7037A0]*

                                   [image: Description: Description:

*Beth Olshewsky*

Supervisor- Media Services

1290 Ridder Park Drive MC232

San Jose, CA 95131-2304

Office: (408) 453-6670 Fax:(408) 453-6815

beth_olshewsky@xxxxxxxxx

Online at:http://www.sccoe.org/depts/library/

*Patti Tjomsland: Best New Books for Young Adults*

October 29, 2014

Register Nowhttp://santaclara.k12oms.org/eventdetail.php?id=89481

JPEG image

JPEG image