[baisl] BAISL meeting October 15

  • From: "Sarah Levin" <slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:05:00 -0700

Hello BAISL!

Thank you to those you have RSVP'd already. This will be a great meeting to
begin the BAISL year! If you haven't RSVP'd, please email me,
slevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You can also register on our new BAISL website here:

http://www.baisl.org/event-1695217

Details:
October 15, 2014
1pm-4pm
Hosted by Brian Thomas
Saint Mary's College High School
1294 Albina Ave, Albany, CA 94706
close to North Berkeley BART, parking details forthcoming

Agenda:
1:00 Business meeting
2:00 Advocating for your library!
        We'll discuss advocating for libraries on a macro level, then work with
groups to best determine how we can best advocate for our own libraries in our
communities
3:00 BAISL member activity: Defining librarian

We are very excited to start this year of with some excellent conversation
starters. Hope to see you there!

Sarah Levin
Librarian
The Urban School of San Francisco