[baisl] Re: BAISL meeting October 15

  • From: Helen Huber <huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Harrison Wilkes <wilkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:04:59 -0700

I've been out for over two week with shingles.  I'm super hopeful that I'll
be fully recovered by then but won;t be able to take the afternoon to
attend.
  Sorry to miss it.
Helen

--
Helen Huber, CSB Librarian
huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathedral School for Boys
1275 Sacramento Street
San Francisco, CA  94108

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.-Gandhi